Saturday, April 2, 2011

30 days of lists - final wrap-up

It is boggling my small brain to think that March is over. I swear it was just New Year's Eve, last week... 


But the days go relentlessly by, and we do the best we can to just hold on. 
And with the end of the fickle month of March (honestly, 6 snow days and a ton of windy ones, interspersed with an hour or two of sunshine here and there... March is all about the tease.)comes the end of 30 Days of Lists. Sigh. 


I really enjoyed this project for a lot of reasons. (which I will enumerate below, for your inspection. And because, you know... I love lists!)


1. as someone new to the whole blogger scene, it was a great way to get initiated into the creative community.
2. the Flickr Group. seeing everyone's takes on the list was so awesome, and a great way to get to know other bloggers!
3. the sheer awesomeness of everyone's pages pushed me to create something unique, something better every day. not in a competitive way... just as a means of very real inspiration. 
and 4. it was an excuse to do something creative and fun each day. 


and so, I think you should all jump on board without hesitation for the next time. I'll be sure to let you know what's coming. 


and for the final round-up, here is my last little group of lists:


Prompt: {Today i saw}



Prompt: {Things to do in your Hometown}




Prompt: {Books i want to read.. you know i loved this one. The hard part was containing it on one page}



Prompt: {Guilty Pleasures}




Prompt: {I make lists for_____}




Prompt: {I'd Rather Be ______}




Prompt: {Places I want to go. Loved this one as well :) }




To check out all my lists (disclaimer: i only have 25 of the 30... alas), descriptions and conversations, go HERE


And to check out the three lovely ladies behind 30 Days of Lists, take a peek at their blogs:



Thanks, girls, for a great month!
- shawnacy

No comments: